Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cover Song #3: Yeah!




Don't Let Go - Weezer (17%)
Yeah! - Usher (35%)
Soldier of Love - Donny Osmond (0%)
All the Small Things - Blink 182 (29%)
Mad About You - Belinda Carlisle (0%)
Sally Simpson - The Who (17%)

Well, this took me quite some time to do, mostly because I had to figure out which parts of the lyrics were inappropriate (I cut off the entire second half of the song and switch one line of lyrics because of this research), partly because of Christmas and finals, and partly because I had no idea what to do with it. But here it is, anyways.

Yeah!
Original song by Usher, feat. Lil John and Ludacris

3 comments:

  1. Because of this song I know that everything I knew about you is false.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of this song I know that everything I hoped you were, you are.

    ReplyDelete